US U.S. Inc. was incorporated in New York state on December 21, 2009 by Dr. Carmen Schuller and has been granted not-for-profit tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3).
WHY HELP IS NEEDED
95% of American clothing was made in the United States in 1965. By 2009 only 5% of American clothing is made in the United States.
- From the acclaimed HBO documentary Schmatta
Domestic wood and upholstery production has been almost completely outsourced to Asia and incoming orders have declined by 20-40 percent.
- Anderson Bauman Tourtellot Vos & Co. 2009 Report
1. Sustain and promote the growth of the manufacturing labor force within the United States of America.
2. Help people of all ages to launch their own entrepreneurial manufacturing businesses.
3. Partner with unions to reinvent their role in assisting with job creation.
4. Campaign large manufacturing corporations to maintain a foothold in the USA.
5. Create an online information resource center to assist new manufacturing entrepreneurs and organizations.
6. Raise funds that will be dedicated to furtherance of these goals.